Since this technique is a hair tightening technique, it is especially preferred by women, but it is also suitable for men.
DHI Technique Hair Transplant (Pen Technique)
What is DHI Technique Hair Transplantation?
DHI (Direct Hair Implantation) Technique Hair Transplantation is expressed as "direct hair transplantation" technique in its simplest form. The most important feature that should be underlined is the "hair thickening" technique. For this reason, women also prefer this technique very often. Head structure, skin hardness, openness rate are the most important details in this technique.
While the stages of the Fue Method are; intake, alignment, grooving and transplantation, we see that the grooving and transplantation applications in the Fue Method are combined when DHI Technique Hair Transplantation is applied. Within this information; it would be the most accurate to evaluate DHI Technique not as a method in hair transplantation but as a new technique integrated to Fue Method.
The most important detail when using this technique is to take care not to damage the grafts, i.e. hair follicles, when placing them in the choi pene and to place them at an angle of 40-45 degrees in accordance with the natural structure of the hair.
Since the canals will not be pre-opened as in the Fue Method, the experience of your specialist is of great importance for this technique, as the canal opening and transplantation processes will be applied at the same time.
How is DHI Technique Hair Transplantation Applied?
Hair follicles, also known as grafts, taken from the nape of the neck are applied directly to the area to be transplanted with special tipped choi implanter pen (hair transplant pens) devices. By placing the grafts taken from the donor area into the very fine-tipped needles called Choi implanter pens, both the channel is opened and transplantation is performed at the same time in accordance with the natural growth direction of the hair.
Who is DHI Technique Hair Transplantation Suitable for?
DHI Technique Hair Transplant Cost
In each hair transplant operation, 2 to 6 choi pens and 10-15 choi tips are used. This means that the hair transplantation process is longer, more laborious and more costly.
What are the Advantages of DHI Technique Hair Transplantation?
- It is the best technique for thickening the hair.
- It is a technique that accelerates healing at the same rate, although it is performed for a longer period of time.
- After the procedure is completed, it allows you to have stronger, much healthier and natural hair than before.
- One of the most important details in this technique is that it does not require any scars and stitches. The absence of scars and stitches in such an important operation is of course a great advantage for the person who performs the procedure.
- Since there are shaved or unshaven hair transplantation preferences, it is especially recommended for those who want to have unshaven transplantation.
What Are the Disadvantages of DHI Technique Hair Transplantation?
Since the method requires extreme precision and extra attention, the cost is higher than other techniques and methods.